TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions
• Rental includes end of stay cleaning, use of bed linen and towels, use of sauna, heating, water and electricity. Wood for the fireplace if available (“fair use policy”), use of internet, up to 15% discount on your skipasses/lessons/rental when booked up to 30 days in advance (terms & conditions apply)
• Not included in the price: flights, transfers, ski pass/equipment, tourist tax (payable on collection of the keys)
• We will require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental fee, payable within one week of booking confirmation
• The balance of the rent is payable 12 weeks before the start of the rental period. A damages deposit of maximum €1000 deposit is taken upon arrival. This is done in the form of a credit card swipe. No money is ever taken from your account (even temporarily) unless we find unpaid damage on departure.
• Cancellation up to 16 weeks – full refund
• 16-6 weeks – 70% refund
• 6 weeks or less – no refund
• Chalet is a strictly non-smoking
• Pets are not allowed
• Please no shoes/ski-boots are to be worn inside the Chalet
• The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the last day.
We will provide further information prior to the letting relating to use of the sauna, kitchen, internet, TV room, fireplace etc… to maximise the enjoyment of your stay.